karen Millen's shop & some of collections that I like
I like karen Millen ,Mango and Zara stores .I inspired on their collections . As you know after few days we'll celebrating for Eid Alfeter ,I really don't know what to buy and what to wear for this day,,Anyway I already started to buy gifts for my friends , it 'll be on 30 August , 1st of Shawal,it's after Holly Ramadan that is a gift from Allah to all Muslims, it'll be next week on Tuesday {so excited} so that why I'm thinking about what should I'll wear in this day .
In our traditions every people have to visit relatives , families and friends sometimes and also sharing gifts and sweets, candies ....etc ,,so it's a especial Day for Muslims all over the world that share love to everyone.
I love Eid actually,, every time I remember when we were children (me, sis & cousins) ,go to uncles and collecting lots money, candies & yes I'm still do the same because I feel it's the joyful , happy and beautiful thing that you never taste it in your life.,,,,,,,, How wonderful is LIFE .
Amal F.A.


