Sep 2011 was Fantastic month ever , Trip with my Family




      All my family had a funny and joyful time last two weeks ,We went to AL-SharQiyah,  Al-Khubr and stayed at Chalet in   Golden Tulip Resort  .  We sat at a small flat in a hotel at 1st for one day. In early Morning, we started our tour at  Al Rashid Mall and had a shopping around  then we shared a breakfast at a café . After that  ,we went to the Sea that made my mood still fresh and happy . 





      Next day,We went out to AlDahran Mall and had our breakfast in a restaurant and did shopping,then had our lunch and dinner in a traditional restaurants. 









    next  day we went to the Golden Tulip Resort and stayed 2 days in chalet,  the weather was fantastic, it was little bit wit but was nice for tanning , walking around at the Half Moon Beach  .

    








 


    I'm in love with the design of the chalet; it was so simple and easy. I like the beach, weather, the breath and everything . We attended music party responses by the same resort and we enjoyed.
  Next morning, we got ready for swimming and tanning ..
 About me , I had a lot of fun,, I took some pictures I played, and did some workout in the gym.








 We Went Home (end our Trip) 



   Last, we return back home .We had a beautiful memories that  stamps in our hearts,, lots of  fun ,joy and Happy laugh.




Amal F.A. 

Popular posts from this blog

karen Millen's shop & some of collections that I like

Finally I Graduated