Happy Eid Everyone







       Eid Muobarak everyone & hope all of you enjoyed this day ,, it was beautiful and great day ever . In morning , Me, my father,brothers and sisters went to the Mosque and did Salat Al Eid . I met my friend there and had fun and then we went to my uncle's house to visit them & had a family breakfast together & I ate a lot of chocolate and cupcakes .. 
     About me  I really enjoyed especially when I saw my lovely friend ,my day was another day, I can't describe my feeling and my emotions, it's was along time to see each other & you don't imagine how I was so so so in haven  .. May Allah keep this relation between us and to be together forever. Happy Eid again from me to you all.......      


Amal F.A.  

Popular posts from this blog

karen Millen's shop & some of collections that I like

Finally I Graduated

Sep 2011 was Fantastic month ever , Trip with my Family